The in-house dental lab at St. Louis Center for Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry takes guesswork out of custom dentures and crowns. Having this lab at our fingertips allows us to ensure a beautiful fit, ideal color matching, and on-the-spot adjustments to make your crown or denture just right.
At St. Louis Center for Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry, you will receive:
- A custom denture made of your choice between acrylic and the strongest material porcelain
- A choice of many shades and shapes to choose from so you can customize your smile to your liking
- A guarantee of a strong, secure fit – because our dentures are custom fitted to your mouth from digital impressions we take during your visit
All-on-4® & Regular Dentures and Partials
- Treatment is usually finalized in two to three visits, which includes taking the impression of your mouth, extracting teeth if needed, and fitting your custom denture
- Procedure time varies depending on the number of teeth that need to be extracted, but the placement appointment takes up to four hours.
- We have many options available to relax our patients and headphone, TV and other items to make you comfortable
- Dr. Norouzi is involved in the whole procedure until you see the lab technician, who will fit, shape, and adjust your restoration before a final visit with Dr. Norouzi.
- Your treatment is always performed by Dr. Norouzi, a dental assistant, and our lab technician.
Our office offers same-day tooth restorations with our advanced E4D Dentist system.
The E4D Dentist system is a comprehensive chairside Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) system that produces inlays, onlays, full crowns, and veneers. Your newly restored tooth will be metal-free, as it is made from a high-grade ceramic material that is compatible with the natural tissue found in your mouth.
Using a handheld laser scanner, your doctor can capture true 3D intraoral images without the use of messy powder or putty trays. Dr. Norouzi, with assistance from E4D DentaLogic software, will then create a virtual model and plan for a custom-designed restoration. With the incorporation of an E4D mill, your restoration can be created and placed the same day, allowing you to get back to your life and all the things that make you smile.
Speed, Convenience, and Quality
There are many advantages of E4D over traditional restoration technology:
- E4D restorations are made in one visit, saving you the time and inconvenience of multiple visits.
- Since your restoration can be completed in one visit, there is no need for a temporary restoration, which eliminates significant potential discomfort.
- The strong, tooth-colored ceramic materials restore your teeth to their natural strength, beauty, and function and closely match the composition of natural tooth structure.
- Milled ceramic is stronger than the traditional method of layering and pressing, so your smile will stay beautiful for years!